Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) My Controls · View New Posts

5 Pages   « < 3 4 5  
 Should I Tell Him How I Really Feel, Breaking Nc, Lost!!
cg50005
02/23/12 04:53 PM
Post #17

AMVU Freshman

Relationship Status: Not Telling

Wishing you a bright future with much love, iamthsun!

acaitree
09/29/16 04:18 PM
Post #18

AMVU Freshman

Relationship Status: Not Telling

QUOTE (melshie1975 @ 09/07/11 07:54 AM)
It has been a short time, only 6 weeks! It's not that I love him so to speak because that is silly and I know it's way to soon to know that, but the feeling of connection is very strong... if circumstances were different I think it definitely could've been something very special... It's just that I have been waiting for some time for this person to come into my life and when he does, it has seemed to have been taken away from me. I don't believe in fate, I believe that things happen for a reason. I am not sure what the universe is trying to tell me here..

I don't know what to do with these feelings...

I know how you feel, I have been in a similar situation. It's devastating. I'm sorryfor you. I took the decision to tell him how I felt. I could not continue living wih those feelings unexpressed. I wrote a letter. I didn't go into detail, I didn't say thethings that you suggested saying. I kept it factual, stating the feelings and my willingness to be there, to wait. It is your decision whether you are prepared to wait, and perhaps he should have asked you. It does seem harsh to end it. If you really feel that way, write him a letter. Even if he doesn 't respond you will feel better having told him. Kepping this bottled up is bad. Let it out in a sensible way in a communication to him. Then he knows he can keep you if he wants, he knows you are prepared to wait, and you will feel released from these emotions.
I canot advise anymore than that, because I'm still working on it myself!

VenusStar
10/07/16 01:03 PM
Post #19

AMVU Freshman

Group: Registered Users
Relationship Status: Married

Please consider avoiding telling someone you will wait if he has suggested no contact. It's not what he wants and reflects low self-respect. The right M for you is the one who wants to be with you. <3

« Next Oldest · Dating Ups and Downs · Next Newest »

5 Pages   « < 3 4 5
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Display Mode: Standard · Switch to: Linear+ · Switch to: Outline

Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic · Subscribe to this forum

Time is now: 12/22/16 11:40 PM

1-888-MARS-VENUS