Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Seriously?, Am I overreacting???
OfflineAnnaW
post 04/01/12 03:15 PM
Post #13

AMVU Freshman
Group: Registered Users
Relationship Status: In a Relationship

@Phoenix: rofl.gif SO TRUE rofl.gif that would definitley have been the best option and I managed to walk away first but then somehow I lost my cool.I had a super stressy and kinda really bad week and I think I just snapped finally dry.gif
I'll try to keep walking next time or even better hope that there'll be no next time!!!
I agree I probably should not go down that road.....I'm just sick of being totally M-less at the moment.Something that never bothered me and suddenly it is which I think is the reason why I'm confused and acting like an idiot...I'm just not used to feeling this way and I havent quite figured out yet how to deal with this.

Battery operated rofl.gif
Def. less stressful,maybe add a pitch of ice cream to get through the sentimental lonely moments and I should be fine happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OfflineAnnaW
post 04/01/12 03:43 PM
Post #14

AMVU Freshman

@Hecate: interesting point and it would explain why this guy seemed to have such 2 different and totally opposite sides to him!Which is probably also why I kinda let more slide than I normally would,I mean there were moments where he seemed like a real nice guy....doesnt justify His behaviour though.
And I know exactly what kind of advice you mean and I think its so sad that many young M's really believe that this is what will get them girls but I guess nearly every V including myself has at least once acted accordingly to back up that theory sad.gif
Its good to hear though that there are M's out there who realise that that is not what it takes.You restored my faith a little again cause after experiences like that you do find yourself doubting!
So thx for that good.gif

+Quote Post
OfflineAnnaW
post 04/01/12 03:57 PM
Post #15

AMVU Freshman

biggrin.gif P.S: hooking up the way I use it means kissing,maybe fooling around a little but no sex!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Time is now: 10/24/14 08:42 AM

1-888-MARS-VENUS