Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) My Controls · View New Posts

115 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Totally Confused And Waiting..., Rubber Banding or Wanting Out?
OfflineMeandering
post 06/24/11 07:51 PM
Post #81

AMVU Senior
Group: Registered Users
Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Predictions? Hmmm... well, I do like to believe that most people are inherently good and ultimately will do the right thing. That's part of the reason I'm the Susie Sunshine romantic around here. So, with that little bit of background on moi to filter accordingly.... I think he will be back with an explanation.

--------------------
love thyself first
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OfflineTryingHard
post 06/24/11 07:56 PM
Post #82

AMVU Freshman
Relationship Status: Single

I think the whole thing just sex and I'm sorry for your loss and pain sad.gif

And I wish you a fun weekend with lots of icecream and pedicures and perhaps a good workout to make things feel good again!

I still remember from about 10 years ago when I broke up with my M of the time of 3 years that i dealt with it by going to a good kick boxing class!!! felt bloody fantastic!!!!!! good.gif

take care of yourself!

+Quote Post
Offlinejerseygirl
post 06/24/11 07:57 PM
Post #83

AMVU Bachelor's Degree
Relationship Status: In a Relationship

What kind fo explanation could make this kind of horrible treatment okay? nea.gif

+Quote Post
Offlineaussiegirl
post 06/24/11 10:25 PM
Post #84

AMVU Junior
Group: Peer Moderator
Relationship Status: Married

Ok, whoa - time out here.

This M is NOT CAVING. So many people misunderstand the cave. Delfina, please listen, your M is not caving.

When an M caves, he tinkers in his shed for a few hours. He works on his car. He locks himself away and watches sports on tv. He might go fishing for a few days. He does not disappear for weeks, he still communicates with his v (unless he's away fishing, lol), he does not ignore his v.

When an M is caving we shouldn't try to have deep and meaningful convos with him, but that doesn't mean we should be too scared to ring him, or talk to him at all.

Why do so many people misunderstand the cave??? It's such a simple concept. Nowhere in his books, any of them, does John Gray advocate bad behaviour on the part of the M, nor doormat behaviour on the part of the V. Nowhere.

Delfina, there can only be an Act 3 to this saga if YOU let there be. I wouldn't be going back for more of the same. The behaviour that your M is exhibiting is weak, cowardly and callous.

--------------------
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

+Quote Post

115 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Time is now: 10/21/14 09:33 PM

1-888-MARS-VENUS