Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) My Controls · View New Posts

115 Pages V  « < 109 110 111 112 113 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Totally Confused And Waiting..., Rubber Banding or Wanting Out?
Onlineanad
post 10/07/11 09:41 PM
Post #441

AMVU Bachelor's Degree
Group: Peer Moderator
Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Del...it seems this M has commitment/intimacy issues...I think we all at one time or another have fallen for the wrong man...

I hope this did give you some closure...I know you are hurting right now, but in time, you will be ready to meet the right M...

In the meantime, nurture yourself...let yourself feel the emotion and begin the healing...

Hugs your way, girl...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OfflineDelfina
post 10/10/11 10:17 AM
Post #442

AMVU Freshman
Group: Registered Users
Relationship Status: Not Telling

Thanks Anad. He has texted me a few times since we saw each other. Nothing serious, just banter and conversational stuff about movies he recommends and stuff.

+Quote Post
OfflineHecate
post 10/10/11 10:39 AM
Post #443

AMVU Junior

Delfina.
You began this thread in June, having already experienced 3 weeks of this guy pulling away and telling you that he wanted space. It's now mid October. So there we have a little over 4 months of this push pull cycle, giving you no opportunity whatsoever to heal from this relationship and move on to someone who is worthy of you....You could be healed and ready to be with a wonderful guy who will truly love you and adore you. And be there, committted.

This M needs to be in or out. He will continue to contact you in this way to keep you on the line...totally CP behaviour. Meanwhile, during the time the CP is doing this to their ex partner, the ex partner is frozen in limbo, not moving on.
I do believe it's time for you to make a firm declaration to this guy, one way or the other.

+Quote Post
OfflineHecate
post 10/10/11 10:42 AM
Post #444

AMVU Junior

I hit send too soon. Just wanted to add, that this break up has lasted almost as long as the relationship did ! This could drag on for more months or even years if you don't take some action.

+Quote Post

115 Pages V  « < 109 110 111 112 113 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Time is now: 11/20/14 11:57 PM

1-888-MARS-VENUS