Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) My Controls · View New Posts

233 Pages V  « < 96 97 98 99 100 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sadie Sadie Married Lady, ... that's me!
OfflineLuv2Bfit
post 03/24/12 10:34 PM
Post #389

AMVU Freshman
Group: Registered Users

Phoe, Ive been reading your thread from day one and I can totally empathise with your frustration. I cant say too much on the matter, but I am currently filing suit for damages for medical malpractice that resulted in the illness I mentioned on my thread. It is not fun to have to document everything, get written reports from other medical experts and seek out legal counsel, it would be less hassle and effort to just let it go, but, like u, i feel that my kind and trusting nature has been taken advantage of one too many times. I believe that your tenacity will pay off in the long run and I encourage you not to give up, even when it looks like nothing is coming of it. This is a great opportunity to advocate for your needs and can be very empowering, as long as we are not too attached to the outcome! xxx
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OfflinePhoenix51
post 03/25/12 05:30 PM
Post #390

AMVU Bachelor's Degree
Relationship Status: In a Relationship

WTW ~ Thank you for not minding me getting it out. I try and bother M less with the latest instalments cos he just gets angry and then I have to calm him down! Lol. I wish I could be stopped from having one-to-one discussions with him. The HR woman did tell me at the outset to copy all emails into her - but that achieved nothing and she is so often absent anyway, it rarely gets read. I have sent her two lengthy updates and both have been ignored.

Yours is a great theory, and if I wasn't so cynical I might even believe it. Trouble is - it would make perfect sense if it wasn't for the fact that I know they know he can't hack it - they knew it when they gave him the job and they know it now. He has passed his 6 month probation period and I doubt if they could get rid of him now. In their perverse reality, they probably think it's best to keep him anyway, since they can make him a puppet, dump stuff on him and fire-fight if and when sh*t happens. I mean - how much time, energy and resources have they put into dealing with this situation - and how much has been lost forever? And yet, since it began last August, they have not actually changed anything. That tells me all I need to know. sad.gif

AZ ~ thank you for your encouragement and validation. I really appreciate it.

Sadly - as I said, he has been slipping since Day 1 and they just put him under more pressure. If I wasn't on the receiving end of so much sh*t I might even feel sorry for him. But, whilst I understand a lot more than any of them think, I'm not going to waste my energies on worrying about him.

Luv2BFit ~ Thank you too for joining in and offering me your much-valued support. Don't worry - I won't give up, not now. It is extremely wearing but I know I've done everything right and I assume that the external guy will keep in contact to see what's happened after Friday's meeting. (At least - I'm assuming it's going ahead Friday, but nobody has got back to me to confirm it yet - so no surprise there then. dry.gif )

Thanks everyone for your kind words and good advice on how to keep calm.

+Quote Post
OfflinePhoenix51
post 03/27/12 01:28 PM
Post #391

AMVU Bachelor's Degree
Relationship Status: In a Relationship

So - updates for anyone reading.

I had the biopsy on my toe today. As I mentioned before, my appointment was yesterday and the consultant had told me it would be done then if it was necessary, but they had emergencies so I had to go home and wait for a call. Very frustrating cos I'd taken time off work and M is off on Mondays so he took me to the hospital. Anyway - they called later that afternoon with a cancellation and, as they said I might have to wait several weeks if I didn't take it, I took it! As those who'd advised me said, the injection to numb the toe was painful, but only for a few moments. Now I am home the pain isn't too bad if I keep my foot raised. It's my turn to cook but M is going to do it so I can keep resting.

Re work, the meeting is confirmed for Friday and I am trying not to think about it. I'll have to try and prepare a bit for it but can't get my head round it right now when I am dealing with my foot. I have a one-off session with the therapist on Thursday so maybe he'll be able to give me a much-needed boost beforehand. And - after asking 3 times about the appraisal, I was finally told that they had agreed to postpone it till after Friday's meeting. They said t will still be doing it as he is my Line Manager, and probably within the next 2 weeks (stretching the end time which is actually the end of this month). And the HR woman will be present for the meeting, which I am pleased about.

I have collected some more great feedback from clients and colleagues recently so will taking that in to both meetings.

I won't bore you all with any more detail - just wanted to update those who were wondering.

+Quote Post
OfflineCumhachtach Woma...
post 03/28/12 09:46 PM
Post #392

AMVU Junior
Relationship Status: Married

Sorry about your toe Phoe bu glad you got it over with! Hope it feels better soon.

I think you may be pleasantly surprised by the outcome of your meeting. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Please do update after the meeting. Good luck. Right makes might.

--------------------
CW

+Quote Post

233 Pages V  « < 96 97 98 99 100 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Time is now: 11/29/14 01:58 AM

1-888-MARS-VENUS